Will was born in New Orleans, LA in 1983 and moved to Charleston, SC in 1998. He graduated from the University of Colorado in 2006, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with a minor in Business Administration. Thereafter, he received his J.D. degree in 2010 from the University of South Carolina School of Law. He was admitted to the South Carolina Bar in 2010 and joined the Carroll Law Firm in early 2011.
Prior to joining the firm, Will worked at the Condon Law Firm, L.L.C. in Charleston, SC and Lewis Law, Inc. in Columbia, SC. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar, Charleston County Bar, and both the National and South Carolina Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers, as well as the Charleston County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is also a member of the National College on DUI Defense. In addition to memberships, he is also a Qualified Civil Mediator and has successfully completed the NHTSA DWI Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Training Program.
Will’s areas of practice include traffic tickets, DUI and all areas of criminal defense. He is admitted to practice law in all state courts in South Carolina.
* South Carolina, 2011
* University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
* University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
** Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
* South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2011 Ð Present
* Charleston Bar Association, Member, 2011 Ð Present
* National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2011 Ð Present
* Charleston County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2011 Ð Present
* Qualified Civil Mediator